Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Whole Lotta Scrappin' Going On

For February I had a layout goal of 30 layouts. That's a lofty goal for the shortest month of the year, even more unrealistic when you factor in 5 birthday parties. Suffice it to say, I didn't quite make it. But I did respectable in any event - 25 layouts, 1 card and 1 gift bag. I'm happy with what I accomplished.

What helped (a lot) was the ACOT Crop held over the last weekend of February. It happened to be my least busy weekend of the month, so for a change perfect timing. The most exciting part of the crop was that I did a lot of paper scrapping, something I don't take as much time for these days since digi is faster and less messy. I missed my paper, and I had lots of fun playing with it. Here are a few of my favorite layouts from the weekend:

A Royal Reception (Libby)


Faces of Our Past


Work in Progress


A Means to an End (Bianca)


Even Mom got into the action, I was proud of her for finishing 2 layouts and a gift bag. Here's a really cool one she did where she made the book embellishment freestyle:


Definitely a creative weekend at our house, and a fun one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment