Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's Nice to Know That Someone Is Waiting

Being away from home for any length of time always makes me extra-sentimental.  I was away for 4 days and I really missed my husband - I'm so glad to be back home with him even though I had a fun trip.

Still the One
Here is my dearest husband all dressed up during our recent vacation.  Kay Eflin's new kit Still the One and the lyrics from Sara Evans song "Some Things Never Change" said exactly what I wanted to say.


Lyrics:
In a world that keeps turnin’ and movin’ so fast,
When you can’t hold on to nothin’ and nothin’ seems to last,
It’s good to know that love still remains,
I’m so glad that some things never change.
 
Remember to say I Love You, even when you think someone already knows you do.
Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment