I spent some more time working with the new Astrological Dreams Collab Kit that was released as a part of the E-Scape and Scrap 6th Birthday Celebration. The kit includes full sets of the astrological signs in multiple media - picture cards, sign cards, stand-alone images and even a set of papers. Whether you are into astrology or not, there's lots of fun to be had with this mega-kit. Here are a few of the layouts I've finished this week.
Pisces – Virgo
This picture of John and I was taken during his birthday party earlier this year. I listed the positive qualities associated with our signs and our birthdates, found on the “How Stuff Works” website, next to our picture. The sign information in the body of the journaling came from “about.com”.
Journaling Excerpt:
Pisces and Virgo are directly opposite each other on the Zodiacal wheel, but both are mutable, able to 'go with the flow. Pisces likes to wax poetic, or dreamily let their imagination take the lead. Virgo has 2 feet firmly in this world, but constantly refines their body, routine, skills, etc. Virgo likes to be precise & can be detached. Pisces self-expression is looser and filtered thru sensitive emotions. When there is understanding, they stand to benefit from the other's balancing perspective. Whether our signs are compatible or not, John and I balance each other out. And whatever doesn‘t go out with the wash is conquered by true love.
Aquarius Ladies
We are busy celebrating birthdays in February – here are Lisa, Mom and Tabatha, all with birthdays in the first half of February.
If you missed the birthday give away you can still get the kit; it's on sale now in the ESS Boutique.
That's it for now - hope you have a Scrappy Day!
Cricut Bright 360 Table Lamp Review
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment