Saturday, December 11, 2010

Down to the Wire

In a wicked game of procrastination, otherwise known as "Don't tell Nicole or she'll pass out and then bop me on the head," I waited to the last minute to finish Logan's 1st birthday album.  Luckily I work well under pressure or I would have had to show up to Logan's birthday party with a paper bag on my head.

So here it is, in all its glory (well, all except the last page which I didn't have time to photograph):

You're Only One Once

1st Birthday Party - Cars

Crawl/Climb

Shuffle/Walk

Thanksgiving 2010

Christmas 2010

New Years 2011

Becoming A Big Brother/Easter 2011

Summer 2011/4th of July 2011

Fun and Candy

Travel the Road 2 - picture not available

So there you have it - a whole year of Cars.  And now, onto Lion King for new baby!  Check back soon for some Holiday Cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment