Friday, February 4, 2011

They're here!

I've finished my first 3 hiking layouts - the title page for the album and layouts covering hikes 1 & 2.  I know you've been waiting for them.  The journaling on the pages is basically the original blog entries, so I'm not reprinting that here.  You can just go look at the earlier blog entries.  :-)

We didn't get to hike last weekend because of technical difficulties, but we're headed back out again tomorrow!

Title page:

Supplies used: The Fairy Glen Fantasy Paper Set by Scrapdragon Designs, Family Roots by Scrapdragon Designs.

On the double-layouts below I used pictures from the hike to blend behind the left pages for interest to the journaling pages.  On the right pages I used papers from The Fairy Glen Fantasy Paper Set to blend behind the pages to add texture to the solid papers.
Hike #1: Circle B Bar Reserve
Supplies used: The Fairy Glen Fantasy Paper Set by Scrapdragon Designs, Folded Papers - Jewel Brights by Scrapdragon Designs

Hike #2: Catfish Creek Preserve

Supplies used: The Fairy Glen Fantasy Paper Set by Scrapdragon Designs, Folded Papers - Jewel Brights by Scrapdragon Designs

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it's really cool how the photo takes up the entire page on that first one! And I commend you for the epic journaling... what a cool subject to make into a album!

    ReplyDelete