Friday, June 10, 2011

A Big Little Project

Well, I'm a lot more excited about my latest project than pretty much anyone else, but that's the way it goes, lol.  I recently made a mini-album (which I used as an example for this week's Use Your Stash Challenge at ACOT) and when I handed it to John to show him he opened it up to the middle page.  That's not how albums work!  Where's Nicole when I need her?

I've had an Epcot Passport kit for several years - it was super cute in the store but I had never gotten around to opening it up and using it.  When I decided to create a challenge about kits I suddenly had the urge to use that kit (even though it's technically not a scrapbooking kit).  I loved the end result - a passport book filled with memories of my experiences at Epcot's Holidays Around the World, one of my favorite events at Ecpot.

Check it out - here are a couple of images from the mini-album.  The rest can be found by clicking here.

cover:

title page:

intro:

Germany:

USA:

United Kingdom:


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment