Sunday, August 19, 2012

When the Stars Align

Sometimes things just come together - running into your best friend at the store, finding out you have enough food to feed the extra person that shows up at your dinner table unannounced, picking up a new scrapbook kit that matches an old photo still waiting to be scrapped... It always feels so good to have things work out in a world where often you miss the boat by mere seconds.

I picked up these new templates from Katie the Scrapbook Lady, who is now selling amazing templates via her blog store. Then I remembered I had the perfect papers and embellishments hidden away on my external drive to match up with photos I'd taken at Universal Studios' Islands of Adventures on Spring Break. And wa-la, thank my lucky stars I have a layout I love - Sheer Seuss!:


Next I worked with Julie Mead's newest scrap kit A Linen Curiousity and a few pictures we took of our niece over the sumer. Ooh La La!

And finally, my last share for today is a layout I put together last week for Sus Designs' new 20/20 Vision kit, about my niece's goal to get herself into contacts, and soon:

Disclaimer: The kits from Julie Mead and Sus Designs can be found at E-Scape and Scrap, and were provided to me for free in exchange for layouts, as a part of my role on their Creative Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment