2009 is a bit of a blur, I'm working on a 12 month recap album to try to capture the most important memories of an incredibly busy year. Luckily Jeanne Marie Norman provided an easy way to do this with her new What a Year Template Set. So far I've finished January thru April.




In 2010 I'm hoping to complete Project 365, which is to take a picture or jot down a memory for every day in 2010. Considering we're on day 6 and I've only taken pictures on days 1, 2, and 3, this is a bit of a stretch, but I figure I have emails and text messages to glean info from as well. Cheryl McCain has released a new printable rolodex card set just for this purpose that I plan to use. If I can keep up with this project, it's an even better way to make sure that important memories aren't lost over the years.
Good luck to you in kicking off your 2010. Make sure your new calendars are in order - I keep a calendar at work, at home, and in my purse, as well as on my computer. You'd think I was really organized, but I'm not, lol. That's one dream I still can't quite catch, but I'll keep on trying. I do hope to update my blog more frequently - at least twice a week, so I'll see you all soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment