Friday, April 9, 2010

Grandparents

I miss my grandparents, although I'm thankful I at least knew them and didn't lose them until I was an adult. I hope Tabatha, Trevor, Trinity and Logan realize how lucky they are to have all of theirs. Sometimes it's hard for me to remember my parents are Grandma and Grandpa - when I hear those words I think of Grandma Hession and Grandma and Grandpa Cumpton. I usually think of people in relationshop to myself - my sister, my niece, my nephew, etc. It drives Lisa crazy when I introduce her and the children to people - "This is my sister Lisa, my nieces Tabatha and Trinity, and my nephew Trevor." She always says, "You could tell people they are my children." Maybe... nah. More important that people know who they are to me, lol.

Here is Logan with his grandparents, these pictures really show the love my parents have for their grandson. If only I could get the other kids to stand still long enough to get some good shots like these.

Logan with Grandma Toni


About this layout:
Kit – Generations by CopperCurls Designs
Font – LaurenScript


Grandpa's Love


About this layout:
Template – April challenge template by Sweet Cherry Designs for ACOT
Kit – Generations by CopperCurls Designs
Fonts – Magneto, PC Brita

Journaling:
Grandparents are a special part of a child’s life. Logan is blessed to have all four of his grandparents and they all love him dearly. Dad spent time with him as a newborn. Here he is 4 months later, looking more confidant as Logan grows bigger & stronger. The love, though, that remains constant.

No comments:

Post a Comment