Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Look at Her Go!

6 days into April and I've already finished almost as many layouts as I completed in the whole month of March. March layout count - 17. April layout count as of now - 15. I choose to think of my April numbers as impressive, instead of dwelling on the low numbers of March. After all, Nicole and I were busy having fun, fun, fun! And that gave me plenty of new pictures to scrap this month. Not that I was running out, lol.

First let's take a look at my very favorite layout so far this month. I wrote the poem myself.

The Time Before They Went Away

The layout was inspired by Ruth Davis' Earth Angels papers and elements, and the empty chair inspired the poem.

I was excited to learn that my layout Let's Ride was chosen as a "Layout to Love" on the E-Scape and Scrap blog by Julie Mead.

Let's Ride was a fun layout - I think I may have scrapped that picture before but it was the one that jumped out of my stash at me when I decided I wanted to use that window frame on the page. I used Kay Eflin's Tuscan Steam Punk Papers and Elements to create this layout.

Last but not least are a few layouts from last month - several paper layouts I scrapped to finish up the month and to add to my Disney album. Which is out of pages, so technically these are to start my next Disney album.

The Little Mermaid


Ariel with Melissa


Ariel with Solange and Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment