Friday, January 21, 2011

She Remembers!

Don't worry, I'm prepared for the hate mail from my family and friends.  But the honest to goodness truth is that many of the people I talk to (Hi Mom) do not remember what I say.  So it was to my absolute amazement the other day when talking to Nicole about LIbby's upcoming birthday party that she asked me, "Didn't she just hav ea birthday?  What about the Rock Star party?"  That, besides being an entire year ago (how time flies, it really doesn't feel like it's been a whole year), was indeed Libby's last birthday party.  I'm suitably impressed.  Nicole rocks!

While we're on the subject of Nicole, how about a few layouts from Logan's 1st birthday party last November?  Here you go:

Best Cars Birthday:

Tio & Tia are Ready to Party:

Have a Happy Scrappy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I can REALLY identify with things going in one ear and out another... sometimes I wonder why I bother talking to certain people! :-P

    Cute LOs... I like the car in the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great two-pagers! And yes, it is amazing how fast time flies!

    ReplyDelete