Wednesday, January 12, 2011

War Eagle!

Yep, that's right, the Auburn Tigers won the BCS Bowl this week, making them NCAA National Champions.  And if you're wondering why you should care, stop.  Rule #1, if it's written here then it's important.  It's really the only rule we need around here.

Back to the point - my second team (behind my beloved Gators, of course, who had a terrible season) is on top and Auburn, Alabama is in celebration mode.  Except the Auburn coach, who is ready to get back to business: the business of rebuilding his team, since it looks like they are losing some key players to the NFL draft this year.

Speaking of NFL draft players, what about my boy Tebow?  They seem to be giving him a chance, finally, in Denver, and he's not looking too shabby.  Whether he stays there or the trade rumors are true and he moves on, I still have high hopes for him.

And that exhausts what I can say on the topic of football, so we'll move on to a topic I'm more versed in: my latest creations.  Here are a couple using Kay Eflin's new kit Domestic Goddess:

Miniatures: My Great Aunt Laura had her own dollhouse.

Domestic Goddess: My Aunt Yone is a phenomenal woman:

I am not even a Domestic Princess, seeing as how there is a never-ending pile of dishes on my kitchen counter and my dining room table needs to be cleared yet again.  But hey, my scrapbook table is in good shape, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment