The answer is no - I did not finish 51 layouts. I ended 2010 with 301 completed layouts/projects. I'm setting a goal in 2011 of 350 layouts again. My target is 30 per month with a 10 layout forgiveness policy.
Mom, Tabatha and I went to see Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader on New Year's Eve. That was awesome! Loved it, and so happy to see the series is not suffering for the loss of Disney's support. I hope they greenlight The Silver Chair next. Mom came over to my house later to ring in the New Year - we paused our Office marathon to watch the ball drop, have a sparkling grape juice toast with $ in our hands, make our 12 wishes with grapes, run our suitcases to the parking lot and back, take out the trash, sweep the dirt out the door, and empty the dishwater. So we'll be financially successful with peace, prosperity, a happy family, safe travels and a clean house in 2011. Awesome!
Cricut Bright 360 Table Lamp Review
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment